1. Turn on the Bluetooth switch of the mobile phone, plug the Bluetooth printer into the power source, and turn on the power switch.
2. Download and install the gprinter label printing software. If the application store cannot be found, you can search and download it through the browser, and open it after installation.
3. Click the "Print Tool" button, and click "Bluetooth Settings"
4. The software will automatically search the surrounding devices with Bluetooth enabled, find the Bluetooth printer (printer), and click.
5. After the pairing is successful, the printer will be listed automatically after opening the label editing software, and there is no need to pair again. Back to the software startup interface, Portable Mini Android Bluetooth Printer
can enter editing and printing.